Water Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
First thing you should do is call SERVPRO of East Coral Springs at 954-406-7771.
We will send our team out right away!
SERVPRO of East Coral Springs is a trusted leader in the restoration industry, and our highly trained IICRC certified technicians provide 24-hour emergency services.
As a locally owned and operated business, we're dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster with the training, equipment, and experience to respond to your restoration or cleaning needs.
We use advanced inspection and extraction equipment to find the water and remove it as quickly as possible. Our local technicians will closely monitor and document the drying process to ensure your property is back to normal as quickly as possible. Here at SERVPRO of East Coral Springs we strive to make it "Like it never even happened."
Have A Water Damage Emergency? Call (954) 406-7771
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use television or other household appliances.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.